Kindergarten: YOUR CHILD MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE November 1, 2012
Transitional Kindergarten*: YOUR CHILD TURNS 5 YEARS OLD AFTER November 1, 2012 and ON OR BEFORE December 2, 2012
REGISTRATION FOR LAKE TAHOE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT IS BEING HELD April 30th through May 11th, 2012 AT ALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLSKindergarten Registration
To be eligible for enrollment a child must be five years of age on or before November 1, 2012. If your child was born in the month of November and will be five years of age on or before December 2, 2012, they qualify for transitional kindergarten (*a two year Kindergarten program).
California Law requires that:
1. You bring child’s birth certificate;
2. You bring proof of immunizations, which includes the Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B and for most children – the last booster shot.
3. Your child has a health examination upon entry to school [schedule with your family doctor or El Dorado County Health Department at 573-3155]
4. Your child has an oral health examination upon entry to school (dental examinations that have occurred in the last 12 months meet this requirement)
5. You bring proof of California residency.
PLEASE CALL YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO PRE-REGISTER.