Jamie Souers has lived in South Lake Tahoe since 1990 and grew up in a family of accomplished Realtors®. Prior to forming the Pinnacle Real Estate Group of Lake Tahoe, Jaime’s real estate team, The Souers Tahoe Connection, had earned national levels of recognition with one of the country’s most recognized real estate franchises. Over the years, this recognition has included awards representing superior client quality service and sales performance.
As a graduate of Humboldt State University, Jaime holds a degree in Sociology and a Minor in Family Studies. She has also received a California Multiple Subjects teaching credential from National University and has previously taught grade school in the Lake Tahoe Unified School District. Jaime’s experience also includes working for one of South Lake Tahoe’s largest vacation rental management companies giving her additional insight to the needs of property investors in Lake Tahoe.
Real Estate Associations and Services:
- National Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- Northern Nevada Regional MLS Member
- South Tahoe Association of Realtors®
- Community Service Committee, 2006-2010
- Community Service Committee Co-Chair, 2011- 2012
- Professional Standards Committee, 2006
- Education Committee, 2005
- E-Pro Certified
- Scholarship Committee, 2007
- South Tahoe Association of Realtors Board of Directors, 2012